The MegaChip chip8 language extensions and emulator have been developed by Martijn Wanting.
It updates the base language of SuperChip and includes the following enhancements.
- Individually colored pixel graphics can be used for player and non player sprites.
- Pixel colors can be defined by a palette.
- Sprites can be any size within the range of 1 to 255 pixels.
- Sound files can be converted and played within a MegaChip program.
- Collision areas in a specific color can be defined independently of the sprite image.